We are living in a golden era of brands. Today, traditional downstream advertising models have been replaced by subscription-based brand ecosystems where customers like, follow or subscribe to an overarching brand philosophy. In this environment, a brand-driven approach is critical to perpetuate the organization’s identity and induce consistent growth as opposed to isolated spikes. This is only possible via consistent application of a cohesive brand identity across the business.
The Atomic Model of Brand Management is a strategic management tool that has been developed by modelling industry-best practices from leading brands such as Chanel, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz, Hublot and many more. It empowers organizations to:
- Construct a holistic brand identity from scratch or augment an existing one across 11 core attributes.
- Champion a brand-driven approach to commercial decision-making and maximize brand value with each marketing action.
- Achieve significant savings and boost marketing budget ROI via enhanced operational efficiency and consistent application of the brand identity.
- Boost pricing power without sacrificing sales.
- Generate a constant stream of brand-driven content for social media.
The Atomic Model of Brand Management has been designed to bolster your organization’s strategic brand management and marketing prowess. Here are 3 key advantages of this framework:
- This is a scalable system and can be applied to small or large businesses across multiple industries.
- In most cases, the entire development process takes less than a week. This equates to speedy implementation.
- It empowers the organization to enhance its collective strategic brand management prowess. This enables the leadership team to boost efficiency and realize cost savings especially when dealing with external stakeholders such as creative agencies.
How does it work?
Step 1: Great things happens over good coffee. Aitezaz engages the client to present the model and determine how the organization can benefit.
Step 2: Aitezaz conducts a brand audit and works with the client to develop the brand identity across 11 core attributes. Depending on the organization, this could mean developing an identity from scratch or augmenting an existing one. This forms the basis for implementation.
Step 3: Training on how to implement the model, increase brand value and grow the brand ecosystem via marketing and commercial actions.
Step 4: The client receives a tailor-made Brand Identity Report. This document details each attribute of the brand identity and serves as a constitution for future marketing and commercial actions.
Step 5 (optional): Aitezaz provides the client with on-demand support to develop and implement brand-driven marketing strategies.
- An intensive workshop to develop the brand identity and provide training on the model’s application.
- A tailor-made Brand Identity Report.
- On-demand support.
If you’d like to discuss how you can implement The Atomic Model of Brand Management in your organization, then let’s have that coffee!